Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Product Review - Origins A Perfect World Moisturizer

On Earth Day, I received a tube of Origins A Perfect World Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea from Sephora.

 I have used some of Origins face wash before and loved it, so I was excited to try this moisturizer.

Besides quality products, Origins is known for being very eco-friendly. They will recycle your old product containers for you if you take the empty ones back to an Origins location; this particular product's tube is made from 30% post consumer products, and the cap is 100% recycled plastic. It's also made WITHOUT: parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oil, PABA, petrolatum, paraffin, DEA, synthetic color, synthetic fragrance, or animal ingredients. So in short, it's good for you and good for the planet!

They have two formulas of this particular moisturizer, one to prevent aging, and one to correct it. I chose the age-defense (prevention) formula because I am currently not sporting any wrinkles. However, prevention is very important because, unfortunately, women's skin starts to age and decline in elastin and collagen production at the ripe old age of 23. Yes, 23 years old. So naturally, since I'm on the downhill slope, I'm trying to keep my skin beautiful as long as possible.

I've been using this moisturizer for a little over two months now and I love it. My skin is smooth, but not greasy, even with sunscreen in it. (Safe sun is another important element in preventing wrinkles and other uglies in your future. This formula has SPF 25.) The full size product is around 40.00 USD and I believe it is worth it, especially since the 1.7 oz tube has lasted me so long. I use it everyday and I'm probably about 1/4 of the way through the tube, so it will probably last me six months total. I'm giving this 4 out of 5 stars. Get yourself some today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...