Saturday, September 8, 2012

Product Review: Makeup Forever HD High Definition Foundation

I recently started using Makeup Forever's HD High Definition Foundation.


This base is awesome! It offers so much coverage without feeling heavy. They have a variety of shades, so it's not hard to find a perfect match. It makes your skin feel like velvet! I just LOVE this stuff!!! I was wearing this foundation in my last two tutorials (loose curls and contouring), so here are some of the pictures to show what it looks like.


My attempt at "fierce" came off a little more as "petrified".

I think the thing I love the most about this is how well it stays on my face. I realized this because it seems to leave less on my phone screen after a conversation that other foundations I've used in the past. This foundation stays on so splendidly by itself, that I can't wait to use it with Makeup Forever HD High Definition Primer. I just got a sample, so the review will be up soon.

The only downfall to this is the price, it's around 50.00 USD. The bottle lasts a long time and I think it's one of the high end products that are actually worth the price. However, Urban Decay's Naked Skin is VERY comparable and it's about 10.00 USD cheaper. I haven't decided which one I like more yet, I'll probably know when I run out of this and buy more Naked Skin. Overall, I give this 4 out of 5 stars. It is truly an amazing product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...